1. Driver age: Minimum 23 years. The renter must be a credit card holder.
2. Driving license: Renter must have held a driving license for at least one year.
3. The person signing this agreement is liable for this rental.
4. The renter is obliged to pay the renting at the location agreed with the
5. Minimum rate: 24 hours. Every hour in excess is calculated a 1/5 of the
6. If the renter wants to prolong the rental period of the vehicle he/she has to
contact the company and to pay for the additional rental period within 48 hours
before the initial expiration time of the rental, otherwise the renter will be liable
to the company for illegal use and possession of the vehicle.
7.The company has the right to remove the vehicle from the renter and
anyone else that possesses the vehicle after the expiration time of the rental
period notification and without any liability to the renter and anyone else that
possesses the vehicle.
8. Insurance: In case the renter choose basic insurance, he
is responsible for the damages he may cause to the vehicle and they are his
9. All traffic fines as well as fines of any violation of Hellenic penal code are
10. Vehicles cannot be transported by ferry boat without the advice written
authorization of the rental company.
11. It is forbidden for any person to drive this vehicle which has not been
approved by the rental company and is not started on the present rental
12. In case of an accident or other incident the renter and the driver(s) of the
vehicle are obligated to take all safety measures and if they deny any
responsibility for the accident, to obtain evidence proving the innocence and to
immediately contact the company. They are also obligated to give the
company within 24 hours after the incident a report describing the incident in
detail, as well as any other evidence or document relevant to the incident.
13. The renter is forbidden to repair the vehicle in case of engine damage.
14. Fuel: All vehicles have to be returned with the same amount of fuel as
given. Otherwise has to be paid to the rental company. Refunds cannot be
given on unused fuel.
15. The vehicle is strictly forbidden to be used:
(a) to transfer heavy objects.
(b) to carry more persons that it is licensed for.
(c) to be further rented, to propel or to any vehicle, trailer or other
project, to participate in any race , test or contest.
(d) to drive the car on dirt roads or unsuitable for the car.
16. The company has no responsibility for any loss of private property of the
applicant renter and the persons using the vehicle, either this property was left
in the vehicle during the agreement or it is was left in the company’s office
before the agreement, or it was left in any place owned by company after this
17.The company has the inalienable right to the brake the agreement
without any loss in case that the is found to misuse the vehicle and to violate
the terms of this agreement.
i. Less than 21 days prior to confirmed pick up date: 30% of total rental cost is charged.
ii. Less than 07 days prior to confirmed pick up date: 50% of total rental cost is charged.
iii. No show fee, after the confirmed dates: 100% of total reservation charges or remaining rental balance.